Monday, June 29, 2009

HOSPTIAL stay

Yes you read that right. Jessica was put in the hospital for an overnight stay. Why you ask? Well she spiked a fever (101.8) on Wednesday and I called the doctor to see how much Tylenol to give her. He then informed me that I needed to bring her in. I said okay well we will see you at the emergency room and he said, no you need to bring her to the 3rd floor and we will admit her. He then told me that babies her age do not run fever unless something is wrong. I was freaked..... She wasn't though.....
This is me and Jessica in the front yard 2 weeks ago. She loves that darn chair. See, she is all smiles. Loves it I tell you. Right before check-in. Daddy is getting her calmed down.Getting ready for the blood work.What do you know.... She is still all smiles.Daddy kept her calm though.God I love her.The dreaded IV. I didn't want to go thru all o this anymore.
Sucking her thumb, do you see that. She doesn't like the binki for now.
Danny cuddling up before we leave
Just a side note, I am not quite ready to tell you anymore but I have lost 12 lbs since giving birth. This is something cool during this bad time. I can tell in this picture. My face is starting to look thin. Woooo hooooo.











5 comments:

Michele said...

Prayers for little Jessica! I hope that she is okay!

Cyn said...

So sorry you all had to go through the hospital stay stuff. She is adorable and oh, so smiley!
You are looking great! I love that picture of you!

Melissa said...

I hope everything turned out okay with the hospital. She is so cute.. She has the same Daddy Loves me t-shirt as Eve.. You look GREAT!

Molly said...

I wandered over here from Stirrup Queens' blogroll, have PCOS and though we aren't actively trying quite yet, I'm getting perspective, gathering hope and community. :)

Your story gives me hope!!

I hope all goes well and she gets better soon.

- Molly
http://roots-andwings.blogspot.com/

alicia said...

oh no!! I am praying for Jessica, I hope everything is ok!

yay weight loss, you are looking great!