Monday, June 22, 2009

Here's Jess!

Hello mommies favorite people. I thought I would get on here and tell you what has been going on. Mommy is so tierd from being at work and missing me all day, she just can't open that picture thing she calls a computer at night. To be honest, I won't let her. Shhhh don't tell her but I missed her so much all day that I don't want her to do anything but hold me at night. I have learned that the more I cry, the faster she picks me up. I love to have staring contests with her and daddy, see....... When they pick me up, I am all smiles. I don't smile much during the day for my mi-mi cause I have to save all the good stuff for mommy, daddy and bubba. This is my famous goofy grin. lol


"I so mad at my bubba right now cause he went to camp and left me for a whole week. I could just beat him up right now. I guess I will just have to love on mommy and daddy more.


I want to show off how big I have gotten. I weighed 11.5 lbs today at the doctor. Mommy has stopped crying over me getting bigger. I think it was because daddy said the alternative was to stop feeding me... OH NO YOU DON'T.

See how much I love my bubba. I like to sleep on his chest. He doesn't snore as bad as daddy.

I wanted to tell you that I heard mommy talking to daddy and he told her that he didn't mean to make her feel left out or unattractive. He said that she could put me in my bed a couple of nights a week (WTH!! not funny) so that they could have some cuddle time. I also heard daddy call a Hotel and make a reservation for him and mommy. (what does that mean?) Mommy is not crying like she was before and I think that is good. I am getting better with her being gone all day long and I try to make her feel very special at night when she gets to pick me up. I love my mommy and I don't like it when she is upset. Mommy tells me that she likes the people she works with but she loves me and wishes she could be home with me. I love her too and I wish she could to but I like seeing my mi-mi and I like getting out of the house. I also like all of the new stuff mommy buys and she said that if she was not working, I couldn't have all of those cute cloths... Oh wait she said something about not being able to make the house note if she wasn't working to. I am not for sure.
Alright, I am tired and need a nap. I will pop mommy and tell her to post an update soon.

4 comments:

Michele said...

what beautiful pictures! just gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

She is so sweet!! I love those chubby cheeks.. And um.. she's bigger than Eve! Eve only weighs 11lbs 6oz today!

Amanda said...

I love the pics....she is adorable. Glad to hear things are going well!!

alicia said...

ahh she is so cute!!!! yay