Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WOW, thank you!

WOW!

I have to say that when I started blogging it was a vent and then it turned into a place to connect to people that were suffering what DH and I were. What I found was a community of love. We are so close to one another whether you only read just a few blogs or you are like me and you have a core you read everyday and then you venture out several times a week to see more. I have to say that the core group of ladies that I comment and read are the best. I know, I know you have the best ladies too. Well I came home yesterday to a wonderful, delicious package….. see……


Melissa sent J these 3 wonderfully cute outfits. She is going to look so cute in them. Say it with me now…. Aweeeee!!!!! Thank you so much Melissa. Your Eve is just the cutest little darling I have seen. I am so happy for you and your DH as I know your journey.

On the home front, we are fine. I have been having some mild contractions but that is normal. The only thing that is concerning to me though is the pressure I feel. I feel like my water is on the verge of breaking. If that makes sense. I also feel as though my pelvic, pubic bone is going to break. It aches and is painful when turning over in the bed. My belly is hard as a rock and DH gets worried. I try to assure him that this is okay. Is it?

Since I have not done it, here is my 32 week picture. I think I am finally looking pregnant and not just bloated. Lol.

We have our biweekly appt tomorrow and we will start the NST scans next week. See there is where the blog world comes in again. I had never heard of that until Melissa and then several others of you had to have them. I am so at peace about what they are doing. I also get to talk to him about induction at 38 weeks. Whew..... you realize that is only 5 weeks away right?! Well I do. I also realize that he has told me if I go into labor at 36 weeks, he is going to let it happen. Well OMG, that is only 3 weeks away.
My last day of work is next week and so I plan to nest then. I really am not looking forward to leaving but I am ready for some sleep. Getting up at 4:15 in the morning and not being able to lay down due to dinner and homework and cleaning... yuck until 9:30 is killing me. It is making me sick and I am over it.
I so need to post the pictures from the shower. I can’t talk about it just yet without crying still. It was the sweetest thing ever. I also was thrown a little shower by the girls in my bible study. That was one to make me tear up as well. I will post those within the next few days.

Thank you to all of you that read. You brighten my day and I don’t know what I would have done without you.

3 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

You're looking very cute and pregnant!!

alicia said...

ahh you look great!

wow you could have a baby soo soon! crazy! why does your Dr think it may be as early as 36 weeks? that would me having a baby now! ahhh haha

Melissa said...

Glad you like the outfits! You look great! Hope everything continues to go great for you!