Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bed rest blues

Hello out there in blog land. After a very eventful 2 days and a not so happy doctors appointment, I have been put on bed rest for the duration of my pregnancy. You see I started having pains and I spoke in general of them in the last post but you see, come to find out they really were contractions!!!! Oh yes I said the bad word. I also found out that I am 2 cm dialated. Now for those of you that are pregnant, let me just tell you, pay attention to your body. I mean hell I have been thru this once before and granted, it was 14 years ago but still, I didn't pay attention and it could have been alot worse.

Dr. is letting me stay on bedrest at home so I am trying to stay calm. I have had a steriod shot today and will have another after the NST scan tomorrow. I am so tierd from the events, I am going to bed but I will be back. Hey if you get a chance or you get bored. Drop a line, I love talking to all of you.

6 comments:

momofonefornow said...

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. I am glad you had it checked!!!

Hope the NST is good and the dilating stops!

Amanda said...

You're in my thoughts!! Let's keep that little one cooking a little while longer! Take care!

Prairie Girl said...

Doh!!

The good news though, your baby is nicely baked, she's just putting on weight now.

All the nurses and docs always told me, 32 weeks is where they wanted me to be at least when I delivered my boys, the rest was just icing on the cake! ;-) Hang in there Sweeties!!

alicia said...

oh wow! take care of yourself and that little peanut! lots of rest for you :)

Melissa said...

Oh no! You better stay resting! Take care of yourself and keep that little girl cooking!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Keep that little one cooking!! I found netflicks was super helpful for bedrest. Hope you're ok.
~~hugs~~