Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOW! 30 weeks

I say that I am 30 weeks but I am within just a few days of being 31 weeks. I am in shock. haha. I am blessed beyond measure to have made it this far and I don't take for granted 1 day or even 1 movement. I am surrounded with such wonderful, supportive and loving people.

My shower is Saturday and I am so excited. DH has been working on the patio and making sure that everything looks good for me. I am smiling from ear to ear talking about him. I will have to take pictures of my new rose garden and all of the beautiful plants that I got to put out. I love to garden but now only if it is all sitting in the bed of the truck and I can reach it easily. lol.

Here are just a few pictures of DH working so hard on the patio. Look how filthy he is...... That is just plain sexy to me. haha. He should be glad that after 15 years of me being married to him, I still say that. haha. All right 31 week belly shots to come.

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Ah! Enjoy the shower, it should be a wonderful day!

alicia said...

yay shower! have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

The shower will be a blast! I can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

Hey! I hope you had a great shower. I sent a package your way this afternoon.. I hope it gets to you safe and sound!