Monday, February 23, 2009












*sniff* My favorite daily read http://aliciamillis.typepad.com/alicia/ gave me an award!!!! Might I add that it is my first award so I am going to take it and run.....




The rules of the award: 1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.



1. I struggle with self confidence
2. I love my 13 year-old to no end
3. I secretly desire my DH to lay rose petals on the bed (lol)
4. I have 2 wonderful dogs
5. I play on the internet too much
6. I sit in J's room sometimes and sniff the new baby cloths
7. My DH is a recovering Alcoholic
8. We are stronger for the above.... I love that man...
9. I have a horrible phobia of rats (yes they are all rats, white, brown, small, big ) *yuck*
10. I am nervous over this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!


My 7 are... (I am not good with the posting the names and not the links.... sorry guys)

2 comments:

alicia said...

ohh yay!! I am glad you like the award, you deserve it!!

wow those are some very truthful and insightful honest things, thanks for sharing!

Elana Kahn said...

Thanks! I posted my award and answers here: http://elanasmusings.blogspot.com/2009/02/honest-scrap.html