Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on house and baby

OH, OH, OH look at the ticker, I am below 100 days. woooo hoooo. I do have news on the sugar test... I bombed. I mean she told me that anything under 140 was fine. Well I pegged a 201. Yep, not great. I have been put on a diet and anything I crave has been taken away. lol. I am fine with this and now my sugar stays between 76 and 100 so that is fantastic. Baby J is doing great but she is measuring about 2 weeks ahead so we will be monitoring her closley. hmmmm big baby you say? lol

I am so sorry that I have been gone so lone. Thank you so much to everyone that came over from LFCA. Your sweet connections keep me going. We have been moved in for a week and a half now and OMG, it is great. the house looks fantastic and is still in the works but for now, I am playing with decorations and such. Jessica's room is just about done but I will have to show you some "in work" pictures cause the bed is bought and so is the changing table. (it is a $200 table that I got for $60 from Sears) woooo hooooo. There is so much I want to share but I really need to get my thoughts in order so for now, I leave you with updated pictures.... Oh and a question....

I am 26w5d pregnant. (wooo hoo for that) and I feel her move everyday, all day. I have to say that in the last 3 days it has changed. Where I used to could feel her high, I can't now. She is low and I mean low. I think she is dancing a jig right above my anus (TMI, sorry) and whoo, whoo. It is so bad that I think she is going to stick a foot thru one of those places. It is sometimes painful. I just would like to know if this is normal. That may sound dumb but I don't remember this feeling from before. Again, thank you so much for your kind words.......

Here is the living room, Shelves in the corner need to be fixed and the "stuff" needs to be put on them. Look at my sweet Hannah laying on the couch. lol.


Oh here is my kitchen. Oh how I love it. I love the stools that I got from Hudson's for $8 a piece and I love that island that was $289 and I got it for $115. I also love the new fridge but that was not on sale. lol.

this is J's room. I still have squares to paint in there that will be red but for now, this is looking good. hehe.

This is the hallway. I just wanted to show that my pictures are starting to be hung. Daddy and Thomas are in the house and that was a touching moment for me to see their faces. Man I miss them. They would be so happy for us.


this is standing in the living room looking at the "foyer". I am still looking for that just right table to put there.
here is the den. As you can see I collect wedding dolls. My MIL and FIL would get me one every year for Christmas. Oh how I love them. I will have to show you pictures one day of them up close.


Ahhhh, and here is the start of lil J's room. That is my BeFri for 16 years painting her flower on the purple wall. hehe. Pictures do not do that Lavender color justice.


Just a little more suspense, here is the knob that we have to go back out to Lowes to buy because, I thought it would look okay and DH thought it would be great. Wellll he was right and now I have to go get more for the changing table pulls. Shhhh don't tell him I told you that.

And here you go, this is J's room. *sniff* I know it is not done and it still needs the shelves and the pictures hung but I am so happy with it. Our glider will be here this weekend and I am going to make DH hang everything else. Oh and o you see the princess ribbon canopy that is finally hanging. haha. I am in love with this room.



With all of that said, I want you to know that even typing this makes me weepy. I love this house and I just can't believe we are back in it right now.



9 comments:

Cyn said...

I can hear how excited you are! That's so wonderful to hear and I can't believe how much work you all have done so quickly!

I'm thinkin' the feelings are normal (I'd mention it to the doc at the next appt just to be safe). There are times when there is so much pressure down low that I'm certain the baby is going to fall right out. My doc said I won't be THAT lucky!

Melissa said...

OH my goodness! I can't believe you have yourself all moved in and so much all set already! I'm so impressed! Baby is gonna be here SOON! Almost to the third trimester! That's such big news! The house looks fantastic. I especially love the baby's room..

momofonefornow said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you for all of it. The house, J's room, and under 100 days! Amazing!!!

Elana Kahn said...

Congrats on the milestone! I'm not surprised that your baby is measuring so far ahead. When you have GD babies tend to get a bit too much sugar and therefore grow bigger. But now that you know what's going on and making diet changes, hopefully that growth will slow down a bit. :-) But hey, bigger is better than teeny, although you don't want a 15 lb baby! hehe

alicia said...

oh wow! I am so happy for you that you are in your house!! and it is looking great! I can't believe all the work you have gotten done in it in such a short time! The nursery is wondeful, she is going to LOVE her room :)

Twinkle used to be higher, I think she was actully lying horizontal. But now she has moved lower and her head is right on my cervix. So she punches my bladder, and all those lower things, wuite painfuly, quite frequently. And she is kicking my ribs and lungs and all those higher organs. Real good times. So I think it is normal what you are experiencing! They move a lot those little fetus critters :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

Love the house pictures! The place looks amazing.

Great news about baby! I can't believe how time FLIES!!!

A Decade of BFNs said...

OMG!!! you are almost there!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are making great progress with the house!

Her baby room is absolutely adorable!

alicia said...

Hey! I have given you an award!! go check out my blog for more details :)