Tuesday, October 27, 2009




I finally made it to the 100th post!!!
This has been a long journey and you guys have stayed right there. I love you all.

Jessica,

Today you are 6 months old. Today you have been here with us for 6 months. Sometimes, I think I have to tell myself that because it feels like just yesterday and in some ways with the wait and trying for you, it feels as you have been blessing our days for a while. This post marks my 100th post (finally) and I find it only fitting to write the 100 things I love about you.

I love your smile
I love your giggle when you see your bubba
I love how you sing to me in the morning when I get you up
I love how you grab your feet now when I am changing your diaper
I love how you are stingy with your kisses
I love that your hair is finally growing and it is thick
I love that you eat baby food 3 times a day
I love the look on your face when I feed you tutti frutti
I love the look of OMG what is this when I give you carrots.
I love how you get excited when “Wilbur” is on TV
I love how you dance in your activity center
I love how you jump and laugh in your jenny jump up
I love how you pull on “killers” fur
I love how you like to kiss hannah (dog) when she lays by you
I love how you try to be a big girl and sit up in your swing
I love how when you are tierd, you rub your eyes
I love when you fall asleep sometimes when I feed you
I love how you have peed on me twice while getting you ready for your bath
I love how you play with the toys on your carrier
I love how you are teething and so close to them breaking thru
I love the old man face you make when your gums are bothering you
I love go to hell you give when you are mad
I love the squell of excitement when you hear a lot going on
I love the look of intense concentration when looking at something new
I love how your daddy uses his shoes to hold your toy in place
I love how you can roll over
I love how you can use the above to get you almost anywhere
I love that you are trying to crawl
I love the inch worm move on your back to move over
I love how much you love your bubba
I love how much you love your daddy
I love how much you love mommy
I love how much you love mimi
I love how much you love brandon
I love how you sleep all night
I love that I can give you a bottle and you go right back down most mornings
I love how you strain to reach the floor in your walker
I love how you are excited to see me in the afternoon after work
I love the look you give in the morning when I am leaving.
I love the way you strain to get out of the carrier when you have had enough
I love how you can turn my bad days into great ones.
I love how when you want the music turned up you sing loud to let me know
I love how when you are ready for the truck to move, you grunt
I love that you can stay the night somewhere else and you are an angel
I love how you love on everyone
I love how you are a social baby
I love your chin
I love your nose
I love how you look like your daddy
I love that you are the spitting image of your bubba
I love how you will keep the bows on your head (for a little while)
I love how you will yank them off and try to eat them
I love how you hate hats.
I love how you hate shoes
I love how you hate socks
I love how you hate to be confined
I love how you love your crib
I love that you love your mobile
I love how you like to look cute (I know cause you smile)
I love that you love music
I love that you have to have it to go to sleep
I love how you sing to me when I wake you up
I love how you have to stretch big before I can change your diaper
I love when you are tierd and you rub you eyes so cute
I love how you look like a frog on the floor when trying to crawl
I love how when you think no one is watching you move all over the place
I love how you talk to your toys
I love how you recognize your bottle now
I love how you hold you bottle
I love how you love your mobile and try to tear it up
I love how I am so excited to see you in the afternoon
I love our bath times
I love when you get a bath alone, you splash me
I love how you are so cute with your earings
I love how youhate your carseat and want out
I love how inquisitive you are with things outdoors
I love how you love Pandora the kitten
I love how you love to slide on the countertops
I love your face when I blow on your belly
I love how you can sit on your own
I love how that makes you mad to sit
I love how you are always entertained
I love how all the women in the store go wild over your thighs
I love how you are so smart and big and people think you are older
I love how you love to rock
I love that you like to sit and read with me
I love how you love your bears
I love how you can give kisses for an hour
I love that you are here
I love that we have you for ours
I love that you came in your own time to us
I love that you have your paw-paws personality
I love that you have your daddys temper (not really)
I love how you were born healthy
I love that you are here.
I love being your mommy
I love that you are my daughterI love that you are the best baby ever!!!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

I love that I can see her mommy's face in the bottom picture of her.
What a joy!

Amanda said...

What a sweet baby girl! Can't believe it's been 6 months. And I love the list of all that you love. Very sweet!!!

Prairie Girl said...

I can't believe I missed this!! She is soooo adorable!! You're almost to seven months now!! I am sending J&L her way!! Future DIL here I come! Hee hee. :-)