Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No baby

Hello to you all. I have been really bad to post but that is in large part to bad internet cord. I will tell you that I am not 35 1\2 weeks pregnant and dilated 3 and 80% effaced. Dr. said that he had to reach around her head to feel my cervix so that means that she is bulging thru. wooo hoooo. He told me that anytime after 36 weeks, we could go. We have had the steroid shots and we have our NSTs done every week and she is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. She likes to tease me and her daddy by throwing in some contractions here and there. Ahhhhh I will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

Oh my goodness!! Where has the time gone!!!??? I cannot wait to meet your little girl!! Wow. I'm shocked!! I really am lost for time!! LOL

Happy delievery Momma!!! can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl!!!

Melissa said...

oh Wow! that littele girl is gonna be here SOON! i can't wait!

alicia said...

oh wow!! she will be here soon, you will have her before I have twinkle! good luck :)

Michele said...

Fingers crossed for the rest of the journey!