Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back with the blues

I am finally back online and happy about that. The walls are starting to close in on me but I am still okay with it. I know that J needs to bake just a little more. I am going stir crazy but I will deal with it. I did get to get out today and pay the house note. I know that forking out that much money would not usually make someone happy but for me, it was a vacation. While out, I got to buy J a cute little outfit that says Daddy's lil sweetie. Awwweee, I can hear you saying it. I have been reading alot of new blogs today and I tell you, there are more and more of us out there that I had no idea about. whew!!! I have alot of digging to do. haha. I am feeling a little under the weather with all of the allergy stuff going on so I think I am going to take a Tylenol cold and go lay down. Thank you so much for your emails and support. It really does keep me company during the day.

1 comment:

alicia said...

sorry about the stir crazyness! glad you got out and got a cute outfit though :) hang in there, she will be here soon!