Tuesday, January 20, 2009

sleep and 24 weeks

Well again, not so good on the posting situation. When you have a migraine that lasts almost 4 days and when it does ease off for just a minute of peace, you finally want to talk to your family. Haha.

So far so good. I am only 3 days from being 24 weeks. Wooooohoooooo. I am not for sure why I keep measuring this pregnancy in milestones. There was the inevitable 6 week mark and then the 12 week out of the first trimester sigh of relief . Then there was the milestone of feeling her move and now the milestone of making it to viability. I think the next one will be to just make it to delivery. Haha.

DH and I have several Mardi Gras things coming up including some of the wonderful Balls that are thrown by different organizations. I really am not up for the formal attire that these require but man are they fun. Pretty gowns and costumes, loads of friends that you have not seen in a while. You just can’t help but enjoy.

So here is a 24 week picture. Man look at that belly. I am getting on out there. I can’t sleep worth a flip. I am not complaining. Just stating a fact. Haha.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Good to hear you're finally feeling better. You will continue to mark your child's life with milestones, why should the pregnancy be any different.
I personally am obsessed with counting the weeks and days.

Melissa said...

You're looking great! I can't believe you're so far along already!