Saturday, May 2, 2009

The beast, I mean breast

Wow, I am telling you, I was not expecting the breast beast. let me explain, I am not a little woman. I have a full figure and wear a size 16 normally. Well with that said, I do not have small breasts normally. I usually wear a 40 DD and when I got pregnant, by the time I was 6 months, I was up to a 42 G. Oh yes you read that right. Well now with the engorging breasts, I have no clue what size they are but I can tell you that they put Dolly to shame. I seriously think I am bigger than she is. It is horrible. As for the breast feeding, well Jess had low blood sugar when she was born and so in order to keep it up, they told me that she needed the formula but they all reassured me that I would still be able to breast feed. While this is true, I am having serious issues with the engorgement and the tightness in the nipples. I have to expel some mild so that she can latch. Although sometimes this still does not help. I also have to have DH massage them while I am pumping just to get relief. He is the best!!!! I will have to post more about him later. I so have to post her birth story and as short as it will be, I just haven't stopped to look at the notes. haha. Any help you can give would be appreciated.
Now, for why you really came. lol.




3 comments:

Michele said...

What a gorgeous girl!

On a breast note, I'm a 42-44 DD when not pregnant. I am absolutely terrified at how big they might get!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the furniture tips! What's the name of that store, maybe they have a website:-)

How have the first few weeks been? Your little girl is so cute. I bet you can't stop staring at her!!!

Amanda said...

I gave you an award...check out my blog for details.